TermS, Condition'S & privacy
By using and/or buying from this kirstenmanzi.co.uk you understand and agree not to:
- Post, transmit, redistribute, upload, or promote any communications or content that could harm or negatively impact our business, products or services
- Act in a manner or employ any device that restricts, impairs, interferes or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying kirstenmanzi.co.uk, or which impacts the security of the site.
- Employ any device or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, script or other device or mechanism (including without limitation spiders, bots, crawlers, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the site, or to copy content from the site.
All Kirsten Manzi Jewellery Design products are sold subject to their product descriptions. These are as accurate as possible but occasionally they may contain inaccuracies, omissions or typographical errors. In such cases we will try and contact you to resolve the issue but reserves the right to: correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions; change or update information; withdraw the produce from sale or cancel orders without prior notice.
All Kirsten Manzi Jewellery items are made from precious metals such as Sterling Silver (.925) or Gold (.375, .585, .750 or .916) unless otherwise stated. Items that fall beneath the UK’s current hallmarking legislation weight may not be hallmarked. Items over this weight will be hallmarked at Edinburghs Assay Office.
PRICES AND V.A.T
Prices on this website are stated in British Pounds Sterling £GBP and do not include VAT as Kirsten Manzi Jewellery is not a VAT registered company. Prices for Kirsten Manzi Jewellery Design products are subject to change without notice.
Please keep in mind when ordering that each piece of jewellery is handmade in Kirsten’s home studio. Almost all pieces are made to order therefore most orders will require 5 working days before shipping to allow time to make your jewellery. Kirsten will post your order within 1-5 working days of it being made. Overseas orders may take slightly longer to arrive so please allow 14-21 days. Occasionally items may take longer than usual but Kirsten will let you know if this is the case.
All UK orders are posted via Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked and Signed or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
All orders out with the UK are posted via Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed. Please note that you will be responsible for any international orders subject to import duties and/or tax.
In the unlikely event that an item is unavailable Kirsten will contact you immediately and offer you a full refund.
If you have made a mistake or wish to cancel your order, please contact Kirsten via email immediately at email@example.com
Please note that orders can only be cancelled before the items are dispatched. If your items have been dispatched, we are unable to cancel your order, so you will need to refer to our Returns Policy below.
We hope you love your new jewellery. However, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase or have just changed your mind please get in touch. Kirsten is happy to refund or replace unworn/unused items (except earrings*, customised or personalised items), returned in their original condition and packaging, within 30 working days of dispatch. You are responsible for return shipping costs unless the item is faulty and are responsible for the product until it reaches Kirsten Manzi Jewellery Design.
If your order arrives damaged in any way please get in touch as soon as possible, sending detailed photos and a description of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be notified by email when Kirsten receives your item. If the refund is approved, it will be paid within 14 working days.
Sale and commissioned items cannot be returned or refunded.
*Earrings can only be returned for refund or replacement if they are faulty.
You can pay for your items in various ways as set out below.
Credit card or Payment card
You can enter your payment details at the time you place your order using a valid credit or payment card (with a VISA or Mastercard logo). We reserve the right to check the validity of the credit/payment card, its credit status in relation to the order value and whether the address data of the purchaser is correct. We may refuse orders depending on the result of these checks.
When paying by PayPal, we reserves the right to check the validity of the PayPal account, that there are enough funds to cover the purchase sum and validate the billing address details of the purchaser.
The option to pay with Apple Pay is only visible to customers visiting kirstenmanzi.co.uk using Safari through iOS 10, macOS Sierra, or more recent operating systems. You will need to confirm payment with one of the following devices:
iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and later.
iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, and later.
Apple Watch paired with a supported iPhone.
Payment for commissions may be paid via bank transfer. Details of this will be on the invoice emailed to you upon confirmation of your commission.
REFUSAL OF TRANSACTION
Kirsten Manzi Jewellery Design reserves the right to refuse any order, for any reason at any time. In the event that an order is changed or canceled we will attempt to contact you with the information you have provided. In using this site, you agree to provide current, complete and accurate billing and shipping information for all purchases made.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to request information about the personal data Kirsten Manzi Jewellery holds on you at any time. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as book-keeping rules or when there are other legitimate grounds to keep the data, such as unsettled debts. You can withdraw your consent for us to use your data for marketing purposes at any time. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters or contact Kirsten by sending an email to email@example.com to withdraw your consent or request to be forgotten.
WHAT DATA DOES KIRSTEN MANZI JEWELLERY COLLECT?
- The information you provide to create an Account, specifically your email address, first name and last name.
- The information you provide to process an order, such as your first name, last name, shipping/billing address and a portion of your payment information from our payment processor (such as the last four digits, the country of issuance and the expiration date of the payment card)
- The information you provide when you sign up to any of our newsletters or mailing lists, specifically your email address, first name, last name and birthday.
- The emails and other communications that you send Kirsten Manzi Jewellery or otherwise contribute, such as customer enquiry forms or comments on any Kirsten Manzi Jewellery blogs.
- When you browse our shop, this site also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address which allows us to gain information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with kirstenmanzi.co.uk (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter, such as loading errors).
WHAT DOES KIRSTEN MANZI JEWELLERY DO WITH YOUR DATA?
We will never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes. We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create and manage your personal account at Kirsten Manzi Jewellery
- To communicate with you about your order and to fulfil your order.
- To process your orders and returns
- To send email notifications of order details and delivery status
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services
- To send marketing offers such as newsletters, promotions and discounts.
- To notify you of new products, sales, events and other updates relating to KMJ
- To make analyses in order to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information
- To send you surveys in order to give you a possibility to influence products and services.
- To IP address to learn about your browser and operating system.
HOW DOES KIRSTEN MANZI JEWELLERY GET YOUR CONSENT?
When you provide us with personal information to create an account, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, you consent to the collection and use of it for that specific reason only.
When you sign up for a mailing list or newsletter you will be asked directly for your expressed consent to receive emails about offers, new products, promotions, events and blogs relating to Kirsten Manzi Jewellery.
If you change your mind, you may unsubscribe or you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by getting in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHERE IS IT?
Kirstenmanzi.co.uk is hosted on Squarespace. They provide the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell products to you. Your data is stored in Squarespace’s data storage, databases and the general Squarespace application. For more insight you can read the Squarespace Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here:
Squarespace Terms of Service
Squarespace Privacy Statement
Our online shop is built using Squarespace.com and Stripe.com. Stripe is one of Squarespace Commerce’s supported payment processors for accepting credit cards, debit cards, and Apple Pay as payment methods. Our online shop also accepts PayPal payments. To pay with PayPal, you must have a Personal PayPal account. Both PayPal and Stripe meet stringent industry standards for security. For more information, please refer to their privacy and security policies:
Squarespace Terms of Service
Squarespace Privacy Statement
Stripe Privacy Statement
Paypal Safety and Security
Paypal Privacy Statement
These accounts can only be accessed by Kirsten Manzi Jewellery and are protected by usernames, encrypted passwords and two factor authenticity. See more information about Security below.
HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
We have taken technical and organisational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation, and unauthorised access. We store all user information in secure databases protected via a variety of industry-standard access controls: Secure usernames, passwords, SSL* encryption, HSTS Secure** and firewalls.
To make card purchases with Kirsten Manzi Jewellery as secure as possible, all information is sent in encrypted form. This means that the information is passed through a secure connection and that your personal data cannot be read by external parties. However, no company can fully eliminate security risks associated with the transmission of personal information through online transactions, and you do so at your own risk.
* Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL, is a technology that secures the connection between your browser and the website you’re visiting. To verify that SSL is protecting a page, look for a URL beginning with https://, instead of http://, and a green, closed padlock icon. This allows visitors to navigate the website and submit information through a secure connection.
**HSTS Secure ensures the connection is encrypted and prevents potential attackers from accessing www.kirstenmanzi.co.uk, MailChimp, Squarespace, Paypal and Stripe.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND LINKS
Links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with Kirsten Manzi Jewellery. We are not responsible for their content or liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of anything you may buy from third-party website links. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourages you to read their privacy statements. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- Authentication, Personalisation And Security.
Cookies help us to verify your Account and device, determine when you’re logged in and to help prevent fraudulent use of login credentials.
- Performance And Analytics.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use kirstenmanzi.co.uk. You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. For instructions on how to handle and delete cookies please look under "Help" in your browser. You can choose to disable cookies or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device.
CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA
PO Box 10160